Monday, October 19, 2009

...SOS...



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

I can now very sure that the China girl bring her BF bak when im not here...




Coz the girl who always study outside even tell me about tat...




I ask them, so they tell me la...




FUCKTARD!!!!




Well...




The day i leave, i'll scold the China girl...




I duno wat shud i scold yet i insist to scold her...




Not rude word but mayb scold about how dirty is her how embarass is her...




I regret tat i come bak so late coz i can't wash my blanket...




Duno whether her bf got use my blanket onot?




YULKS ~ ~ ~ ~




How im gonna sleep well 2nite????




Somebody get me outta here plzzzz.....






N Si Yen Yee!!




I hate you!!!




Hate you very very very much!!!!!




ARGH!!!!!!




U purposely sent those thgs to me to make me cry one izzit??




I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!




T__________T




I know im wrong....




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




...SORRY...




I duno why i said sorry...




But...sorry is wat i can say...




N why it makes me seem like im so bad...




Im not...why why why...




Ok lo...sorry lo...




T___________T

0 comments: