Friday, October 9, 2009

...In School...

Im currently blogging in sch now...
Coz the line in my hostel sucks man...

Juz finish my discussion with my group members in library...

N now waiting for my sis in sch to come n fetch me to dinner...

Coz it's raining here...

I can't walk bak to my hostel...

Good for me oso coz i dun hav to see the China girl!!!

N i need my sis car coz Sue is coming TOMORROW!!!Woooot...

Can't wait to see her tmr...

N im trying to figure out the way to Pudu bus station...

Coz im driving there myself to fetch Sue bak to Subang...teehee...

Hope tat i wont lose my way...

Or shud i check from the google map 1st b4 i go?

Can anyone help me get thr without takin a bus?hehe...

And i still duno wat to wear to the party...

The code for the party is Party Chic...

But the dress tat i plan to wear is kinda semi-casual...

Can i wear like this to go to the party??
/
/
/
/
/

N u know, i got oni few dress...

Not much option i can choose from...

Anyone wanna gift me a dress?TeeHee...

Im really growing mushroom here...

Bored Bored Bored...

N i gotta think n think n think...

Think wat question shud i ask in my survey for BL group project...

Think wat to wear on Monday advertisement role-play in class...

Ish...my brain stuck at the wrong time!!!

Hit me!!Hit me!!


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: