Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...4.11.2009 - The Dinner...

I've so so so many to catch up with you guys....

Start from last week Wednesday....

I bought a super big bread in RT Pastry...

Tiger Cheese...
I ate some of them so it might look smaller...

You can compare it with my pencil case & mouse....
After that...

I went to Watson bought a Sunsilk promotion pack...

Actually i juz want this small bottle...
But I can oni use the coupon on certain stuff...

So i can oni buy this whole thing...
I did use the shampoo and conditioner...

I think it works on my hair...
Then the dinne...

Here is Michael...our waiter...wahahaha!!
And this is our dessert...
Really super dessert lo...
Coz it sibeh sweet...
Even I so like sweet i oso cannot tahan...
So we just leave it thr like tat...
But still, it looks cute rite...XD

And this how i look like to the dinner...

If you're my close fren u'll know that i hardly wear like this go out to dinner...

That si Michael la...

Ask us rmb to wear pretty pretty...

Den we all wear until like peacock go thr lo...

Manatau oni 3 of us wear till so pretty!!!

The others oni wear formal or some wear T-shirt and jeans...

So kek si by Michael...

Everyone is looking at us like wah!!sai mm sai ah??
So so paiseh la...
But we meet new fren, Sherlene...
She's so talkative and she can talks non-stop!!!
And can't believe that the 1st time i eat lamb is in TCPJ...XD
OK...this is me...
And the ghost of the year!!!
/
/
/
/
/
TADAH!!!!

After using the Sunsilk shampoo, conditioner & management, my hair became softer...

Also becoz of my hair grow longer d...

Plan to cut it but duno whr to cut in KL...

Any suggestion?any salon that is trusted one?XD

And yup...thats all for today...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: