Saturday, November 28, 2009

...Thank God...


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


Well...Really thank GOD that i can get back my deposit...

Also don't know what's wrong with that uncle?

Last time i keep argue and argue with him to want back my deposit...

He keep saying i din give adequate notice...

But this afternoon...

When he want back the room keys, my sister said give what?

Wait him give back deposit first only give back the keys...

Then he keep quite and walk to the table and write down the resit and give me back my money...

Miracle...Really thank GOD...

Or the uncle saw i bring my sister and her bf, he scare d?

Don't know la?as long as i get back my money...^^

Well...tomorrow really gotta turn on my study mood to study d...

Never study at all...

This afternoon go and shop for furniture...

And i finally got my cupboard...Yippie...

Well...who can turn on my study mood??

Please please...how to motivate myself to study??

I'm actually waiting for the exam so that i can go n play n play n play!!!

Duh Duh Duh...lose to myself...

And i can't stay up late in sister house...

Sister keep asking me to bed...aih...so i gotta sleep early lo...

This few days sleep before 1am...

I can die...I'm a vampire...how can u ask me to sleep early...

Never mind...sleep early this few days...

Then i can stay throughout the night for the next few days...

That's what i plan to do...

Well...gotta go to bed now...Ciao~

0 comments: