Sunday, November 15, 2009

...I Love You...

Yes...finally...
I watched 2012 in 1U GSC...

I think it's over rated...

It seem really really really nice...

Coz when we wanted to buy the ticket, every hall are full...all sold out or left few oni...

But it's actually really nice oni...

It reminds me the movie "Tsunami in Haeundae"...

They both are really nice movie...

Well...i cried again...

But not serious as when im watching "Tsunami in Haeundae"...

2012 gives us a sign about wat will happen first when the world is going to end...

First, the land will crack...

Then, the volcano will explode...

Finally, tsunami...

And u gotta have 1 billion euro to escape...siao...

I rather use tat money to enjoy my current life...

Even u have the 1 billion euro u might not hav the chance to escape too...

Im wondering wat will people think...and whr is M'sia in tat movie?

Will u juz waiting to die or trying to escape...

Well, for me...i rather die...

Coz im not upper class people sure will not survive one lo...

Plus, i can't save all my parents, frenz and beloved...

So i rather die...

Well, enuff for 2012...

After movie, i saw a Brabus K4...so chio...

I think everybody agree tat inside a sports car u WONT see a handsome...

Unless u're in others country like UK, US, etc...

Or in the movie...

But the car really chio lo...

Too bad i can oni capture the backside of the car...


Oh Ya...and i see this in Cold Sotrage...
But i din see any Nougat thr...Weird...
They put the advertisement thr juz to show ppl?
Hmm....

And yea...i got my new purse from my hubby...

Thank you hubby...I Love You...

Actually i feel heartache but my hubby keep asking wats wrong with me?

I suppose to feel happy but i feel sad n heartache for him...

Coz i feel like i owe him smthg...

Sorry for wasting ur money...

But hubby said its buy for me not others so dun hav to feel sad or anythg...

And this is our 4th anniversary present...

He said he gift me our 4th anniversary present earlier coz he dun think he got time to go out n buy one for me...

Its ok lo...no matter how...i appreciate it...Thank you hubby...

And here is my purse...

I 不舍得 use le...

Will keep till Chinese New Year oni use it...hehehe...

Front...

Inside...


Back...

Nice?

I buy dark blue one instead of red...

Coz red one the zip is white in colour...

And the place to keep coin is made by plastic...

So i choose this lo...

N it's far more expensive than red colour one...ish...

But still...thank you hubby...thank you very much...


And tmr got a presentation...

Headache...

I was like duno wat to do in tmr presentation...

Sei mou??

N the presentation is from 8.30am till 1.30pm...

Sei mou sei mou??aih...

I oso duno wat to do in those time?

Wondering wat to present?need so long time meh...DUH ~ ~

*Dying Soon*

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK






0 comments: