Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...>.<...

What a hectic day for yesterday...
I din manage to finish up my ISU before 10pm...
Bcoz my willpower is not strong enuff and i sign in MSN...
Den....Yen Yee comes and chat with me...aih...
But finished my ISU at 2am...
Den after some tidying and resting...
I continue to study my IB test from 3.30am to 6.30am...
Since there is still time for me to sleep...
So i go to sleep for 3 hours...
MANATAU!!!!!!!
My 3 hours becum 6 hours!!!!!
YES!!!IMMA PIG!!!TOTALLY A PIG!!!!
2 alarms can't even wake me up!!
Slap myself when i wake up and realize the time!!really wtf!!!
I missed my IB test n BL class today!!!!
So i wake up at 12.30pm and prepare myself to go to sch...
I printed out my ISU n pass it up to my teacher in the office...
N sit for my test at 2.15pm...
Luckily Mr. Suchkov's classes are all very late...
So i can go to period 6 and take my test...
But too bad i miss BL class again...
I miss 4 days for BL and IB class!!argh!!!HELP ME PLZ!!!
Why period 3 is the latest class for BL?!?!?Ugh......
Well yea...I uncovered the SHAPES...XD
The cheese and bacon biscuite tat Yen Yee brought bak from Australiaa are so damn delicous weh!!!!!
I ate them when i'm studying my IB test...
And a can of Nescafe...
But suprisingly i din drink it coz i still feel quite energetic...
N bought a Ramli burger juz now...Yum Yum...
Double ayam special with keju!!ssslurp!!!
N when im waiting for my burger, 2 girls came up and take their order...
One of them said:"Ramli burger satu."
WTH!?does she know how many kinds of Ramli burger are there?
Den the guy ask her wat she wants?
Den she answer ayam...
DUH......ayam wat??prostitute meh???
Wat flavour u wan??
Ayam biasa, ayam special, double ayam, ayam + keju....bla bla...
So many!!which ayam you want??
Den that guy who's cooking thr still look very blur...
Den she said original one...
Well...u think it's KFC meh??spicy or original??siao za boh betul!!!
Really feel like wanna slap her n scold sohai!!!
Order a Ramli burger need so many conversation!!
Bet she must be a daddy's little girl!!
Juz wanna tell u guys the story...
U can really ignore it...XD
Feel like wanna eat BBQ Plaza for my dinner later...
*Hungry*
Ah Sun, faster reply me la...
I'm waiting for your reply to dine with me tonite...XD

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: