Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...Yesterday & Today...



Yesterday aunty reach kastam d...



So i gotta "welcome" her...



She makes me feel stomachache evertime she c omes...



And pity me...yesterday gotta come back home when it's still raining...



Aih...poor Veeiean...



Went to Chin Er place today after school....



Rainy day these few week...



Monsoon Season...aih...but i like it...XD


After chit-chatting, we went to Snowflake...break time mah...XD
Here are 2 pics to show my sis that dessert in Snowflake are special...
They're not special for you bcoz you duno how to order special one...XD
But I know they wont read my blog coz they duno i got one...XD


Den...i walk bak home...


Meet Mr. Moaz halfway...My Econs lecturer...


He suppose to act cool everytime we greet him...



But this time!!He waves to me 1st!!!wow!!!so happy!!!XD


He's a Canadian who married a Malay and thus converted to Malay...


For me...it's a huge satisfied...


He's really a good Economic teacher...


He knows almost everything about econs!!!!



And just now went to a new place for my "supner"...


FYI, supner = supper + dinner...


With Michael, ah Sun and Chin Er...


In Millinium Square...


This is the restaurant...Piccadilly...


The view thr very nice la...


Windy...coz it located at kinda second floor de...


Very nice place to go....
Then we order our food...


Eat eat chat chat...chat chat eat eat...


Halfway...a very funny incident happen...


I accidently throw my Butter Naan away when im trying to cut it...


Man~ ~it's nice to eat but it's too hard to cut d la!!!!!!


Sibeh funny!!!ah Sun and Chin Er was looking wat happen that time...


They saw the process...wat happen next?laugh lo...XD



This is my Butter Naan...


I try to cut it with a knife and fork...


But i just failed!!


And the Naan flew away from my plate...


Fall on the ground...XD
























See...XD





So funny la!!!Even me oso laugh like shit!!!
Then i put the fork and knife away, use my bare hand to eat it...= =


And the restaurand is just beside a big longkang...


Kinda small river la...


Michael just pick it up n throw them into the river...


He said feed fish lo...better than leave it on the floor!!!hahahahaha!!!


Then...


We keep chatting until 1.30am, pay the bill, n go bak home...


Reach home at 2++ smthg and start to catch up my blog...


Sorry...i just got so much thing to share...XD


Sharing is Caring mah...XD

Oh ya...and i saw some funny quote from YenYee's blog...

Read her blog...find her blog from my fren list...

SUNSILK

SUNSILK

SUNSILK

SUNSILK

0 comments: