Monday, November 2, 2009

...Rubi...

First of all, i gotta say, yea...i failed again...
I din manage to finish my ISU yesterday...
I sleep damn early yesterday, 11.30pm!!
Plan to wake up at 1am to continue my ISU...
Who knows i can't...TeeHee...XD
Yes...im a pig!!
SO...
Today i gotta manage my time very very well...
So that i can finish up my ISU n pass it up tmr n study my IB test for...
I gotta finish up my ISU before 10pm...
And study my test at 11pm or 12pm...
Well, i usually study at tat time...
And Cotton On started their business in Pyramid...
Instead of my previous one tat Yen Yee bought for me from Australia...
Yea...this one...the blue colour one...
[ ps: i can't see blue colour one in Cotton On ]
/
/
/
/
I bought myself another 2 pairs of Rubi Shoes...
2 for RM60...IT'S CHEAP!!!
So, i called Sue and ask her whether she wants one or not?
N i did smthg very silly in Cotton On...
I video call Sue using 3G n ask her which one she want...
I show her the whole rack of Rubi Shoes in Cotton On...
Imagine!!thr are many ppl thr!!
They juz scatter themselves away and let me show Sue the shoes...XD
So damn paiseh!!
And here is Sue's Rubi Shoes...
Black for Sue....

And stripe for me...

I saw a checker one...

Hubby told me checker one is better...

But i like stripe one coz the checker one is bright red with white colour...

If i wear tat i look like a Malay coz im dark...

So i bought stripe one coz the red colour is lighter than the checker one...

I oso spot another pair of Rubi Shoe...

Well...this one more expensive...

RM49 / pair...

But i like it...so i bought it...

Some more it is grey in colour...

How can im not buying it?!?!

Pretty rite??
Thr is also another colour which is light grey...
But i prefer dark grey...
Sue like it too...
She asked me to buy one for her as well...XD
She got seduce by me...hahahahaha!!
I'll buy one for u Sue and i'll go n exchange the black one for size 41...
Tats all for Rubi Shoes...
And wanna show u this pic...
/
/
/
/

Juz wanna tell u stick to ur lane when u're driving...

I hate that very very much!!!

Altho i drive fierce & fast when im on the road...i admit tat...

But i stick to my lane!!!

Do u know wat they do after the traffic light turns green?

They race...not the MyVi...

But the 2 cars beside MyVi...Satria and Proton...

Yea...i think they are most probably Malay...

Well..tats all for today...

I gotta fight with the assignment and study war now...

It's already 4pm!!

Bless me...

...Good Luck Veeiean...



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: