Thursday, November 26, 2009

...Last Day In Hostel...

Today is the last day i stay in this sucks hostel...
Well...not sucks actually...i shud say not bad places...
Juz the landlord sucks!!!and also the roomate!!!
Packing Packing and Packing...
Just wanna write a post about my feeling b4 i leave...
Actually i kinda not willing to leave...
I feel so contradict...
Yea i admit tat i keep complaining about the roomate and landlord...
But actually stay here is kinda fun...
Meet new frens...
Cute dogs...
Although sometimes it's damn noisy upstairs...
BUT, the most important things i can get here is FREEDOM!!!!!!!
I can go wherever i wan...
Come back whenever i wan...
No worries no grumbling...
Just gotta walk to sch under the hot bright sun...phew...
No anymore...but now i gotta face the traffic jam...
My heart kinda struggling to stay here...
This month im so happy coz the China girl went back to China and not yet come bak...
But i got no chance to tell her about how dirty disgusting messy stupid brainless she is...
Well, and my deposit...i think i can't get it back d...
Talk about this oso tulan...cibai landlord!!!
Tmr is the last day for me to argue and want back my deposit....
After deduct all the over used electricity, i still got RM400+!!!
Walao!!!i can use tat money to buy my CNY clothes leh!!!
Ish!!!!i wan the money back la!!!!!!!!
Haiz haiz haiz...God...bless me plz...help me to get back the deposit...
And yea...im going bak to jail now...
Actually my sis wont bother me so much one lo...
Just the "King" in the hse...
Rmb who's the "King"?
Yea yea...my bro-in-law...
Aih...my sis dun even wanna bother me wat for u wanna bother so much...
ISH ISH!!!
Fine fine...im going bak to the jail now...
Bye Bye hostel, Bye Bye freedom, Bye Bye internet too ~ ~
The broadband is using by the "King"...
I can't online whenever i want d...
Aih...i know i know...
I gotta pay smthg to get smthg...
I got car here but i lost my freedom...
Then wat for i got car here...aih...
Struggling...Struggling!!!!!
And ours memories!!!!
All in this one small room...
Those videos remind me so many thgs...
And so funny everytime i watch them...
*SIGH*
I'll miss everything very much...
Ciao ~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: