Sunday, November 1, 2009

...Story Time...

Well, i did say i will post the bottle of lamune...
Here it is...


Juz wanna compare btw the one tat i bought in Zanmai Pasta n 100Yen...


Last but not least, me and the lamune...


I gotta great story to tell...

Yea...i wanna say GOTCHA!!

I caught the China girl and her BF in my room this evening...

The time i open the door it was lock...

What i saw when im entering the room is tat her laptop is on my table...

And the following photo...


She took my bantal borrow her BF!!EW ~ ~ ~

I keep quite...

Yess...i bear it!!

As i've said, i'll scold all my anger at the China girl when im moving out...

U'll see!!

N the China girl not dare to come bak d i think...
Coz juz now i came bak i saw her n her bf is outside the lobby...
She went out juz now...

I did use a very fierce eyesight to look at her...

Guess she'll never do tat again...hopefully...

And i watched The Time Traveler's Wife juz now...
But i missed some of the beginning..
It's nice...but for those who are not romantic, i guess u wont like it...
Well, it is actually a very romantic yet sad movie...
I cried 4 times during the movie...
But my hubby did say it is a nice movie...
So, my advice is, those who like action movie, better don't watch it...
It will make you feel bored...


Actually i got lots of thing wanna blog...
But im juz not in mood...
Yes...Maybe it's me...I'm too selfish maybe...
But sometimes i juz need some romance...
Why can't u let me feel some romance when i need it?
I juz..i juz wanna feel protective by u..i need ur warmth..
Since when u became a workaholic?
I know u've been working very hard n try to make our future bright...
But sometimes i juz envy those couple who's still studying...
They hav the same period of time to be 2geta...
Well, i know envy is juz wasting time...
Why dun juz work it out?but how?
I dun need ur money..i need u to be with me..
I din try to compare u with others, i juz gave u an example on wat i want...
U juz make me feel i can live without u when u keep working n working...
N make me feel some kind annoying when u text me...
Yes, i admit i can live without u...
But if i really do, why i still wanna be with you?
I can find a better one...U juz dun understand wat i wan?
Sometimes i really feel fed up in this relationship...
U said im better than u on watever u did...
But why can't u juz try to be better than me...
U said u'll try ur best, ask me to believe u..
Yes, i believe u...
But i duno how long i can wait until the day come?
U're my everythg...
U can bring anythg up and thrown everythg down...
I think it's enuff for me to moan bout my personal stuff here...
It's been a long time i din talk about our [hubby & me] problem here...
Well, here are 2 of my pics...
Randomly wanna upload it...

In my sis new hse....

B4 going out...

Oh ya...

I did mention about Friday i got a debate rite?

Well yea...it's totally crap...

But u can feel a sense of accomplishment when u win the debate...

N yea..i win the debate, as a group...

Suppose to say we...

N do u ever try multitask when u're driving?

I did it today...

Drinking 100Plus and texting while im driving...Phew ~

Yup...Tats all for 2day...

I've finished my moaning here...

Feel a lil better but yet i still wanna cry...

It makes me feel much better...


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


0 comments: