Thursday, November 19, 2009

...I'm Back....

FUUUYOOOH ~ ~ ~
Im back...
Yes...busy for those 3 days...
I finally finish all my projects and presentation...
Now is time to focus on my Final Exam!!
Show u a girl from my Business Leadership class...

Mainur from Kazakhstan...

She looks so special n pretty...

N yea...tats how i wore to my BL presentation on Monday...

Visit my FB for more pics...

I lazy upload so many pics...XD

And i wanna announce tat im officially broke!!!

Yesterday got a presentation again..

So i went to Padini n bought a formal shirt...

And it costs me RM109!!ish ish man....
Im broke...
Aih...no choice...
And i think i can wear in my future presentation oso...
So i buy lo...
And juz now went to Mc-D for my lunch...
A sale girl came to me and ah Sun...
And introduce us her perfume...
Its a Singapore brand perfume
PV Collections...
It smell nice and they are doing a promotion...
RM70 for one bottle of perfume and free another one...
Means one for RM35...
And it is 100ml one..so cheap rite...
So i buy one for RM35...
Coz both me and ah Sun wan white colour one...
But then the white colour one is the last bottle...
So, ah Sun deicided to give up the last one for me...
And sale girl is kind enuff to sell me the white bottle one for oni RM35...
So, tats how i got my 1st bottle of perfume...XD

Visit their website for more information..

http://www.pvcollections.com/

But thr is not much information oni...i visited d...XD

Well...tats all...

And A Christmas Carol is showing now...

And Planet 51 as well...

Going to watch them...TeeHee...

Oh ya...and Phobia 2...aih..this one...watch onot oso nvm la...XD

Ciao~ ~


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: