Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...Bye Bye...

Well...
Last day of college...
Miss my lecture and frenz...
Say Bye Bye to ICPU...T.T
International Business Class...
And the highlight of the day...
Business Leadership Class...
Having fooooood in our class for the last day...

Lastly, Me and my lovely lecturer Mr. DeLottinville...

View my FB photos - //..vEE & fRENZ..// for more pics!!!

And I'm moving from this freaking place tmr...

Packing now...

Duh Duh Duh...so many stuff to pack!!

Hmm...start with the bookssss 1st...

And yea...final is coming soon nxt week...

I hav no time to blog d...

OH YA!!i watched Planet 51 and A Christmas Carol....

Both are very nice cartoon!!

But i like Planet 51 more coz it's cute!!!!!!

Tats all...busy busy busy...

Ciao ~ ~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: