Saturday, November 14, 2009

...The Cave...

Went to The Cave in SS2 with my hubby yesterday nite...
Wat an awesome place for couple...
Really very romantic...
If im not mistaken, their slogan is "Everyday is your Valentine"...
Here are some photo...
My Chicken Cuban...
Its spicy...but very nice!!!!

Hubby's Teppanyaki Chicken...

This one so damn nice!!!

Eat till half i exchange with my hubby...ehehehe...

My hot chocolate and hubby's Ice-Blended Mocha...

Of coz not 4get about a photo of me n hubby...
I look like a nerd here...= =""
Well...
We spend alot thr...
But luckily is tat we got a 20% off for our bill...
Coz we enter after 11pm...
How lucky is tat?we dun even know about tat...
Hehehehe...hua hua hua hua!!


And juz now went to Pyramid...
Try on a checker dress in Cotton On...
Nice mah?
It's a dress...RM49...
I wondering shud i buy it?ish ish...hate shopping betul...
All is hubby fault!!ask to shop in Pyramid...
And i spot another purse in Fossil...
RM239!!!phew ~ ~*shivering*
But it's pretty...made with cow leather...
Some more red in colour!!so chio man ~ ~
The seller told me tat the red colour purse is the best seller in Fossil...
Tat one is new stock juz put on the rack oni...
I was like wow...means many ppl got is oso?
But i like it leh...aih..how???so annoying....
Give up the Topshop one...XD XD XD XD
After tat, i bring hubby to Tutti-Frutti...hehehe...
Can't blame me...
Nice place sure will introduce to others...hehehe...
Yummy Yummy...
This time i mix two flavor of yogurt ice-cream which is Lychee and Tutti-Frutti...

Tomorrow going to 1U for 2012...
Heard some said it's over rated but some say very nice...
So gotta watch it myself and told u all...^^
And i saw the trailer of Phobia 2...
A Thailand scary movie...
Look nice but i dun hav the courage to watch it alone...
Coz if i ask my fren to accompany me to watch it...
They sure say very scary and dunwan watch one...
Aih...i do scare but i feel like wanna watch leh...
The trailer looks scary...anyone wanna watch with me?XD
Ok...tats all for today...nite all...
OH YA!!!
Might play basketball with hubby around SS15 thr tmr...
If the weather is good tmr and if i got mood...XD
Ciao ~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: