Friday, November 13, 2009

...Cheras Pasar Malam...

Finally got the chance...

Yea...Went to Cheras Pasar Malam yesterday with Michael, Winnie, Sun and Evelyn...

So many ppl lo damn...

U're not walking thr but pushing and squeezing thr...

And so lucky tat yesterday nite din rain...









And here i wanna tell u guys a story...

My landlord are super duper fucktard...

I did inform him in August or September that im moving out end of this month...

Who knows he told me i din notice him and so i cant get back my deposit!!

Fuck you bastard!!!damn..really a long story...

Whoever is interesting ask me thru msn la...

I lazy to explain here...

And final is around the corner...

So i rarely have time to blog d...

Still will blog but juz rarely...

And i duno whr is my heart now...

Yea...tats all...ntg much...recently sibeh busy...aih...

OH YA!!!2012 is showing now...

No matter how busy i am i will still watch it...XD

And suprisingly hubby is the one who 1st ask me to watch this movie...

Coz he rarely watch english movie, but this time different...

You can see how attractive is the movie...

And thr will be a Canadian tutor in my BL class tmr...

Her name is Jaime Dale, she is 23 and she like basketball...

She just finish her study in Queensland University...

Guess wat course she's taking?COMMERCE!!!!!her major...MARKETING!!!

I'm wondering why this girl sounds so familiar...

Oh ya...tats me...XD...[ sibeh ai ai ]

She came on Tuesday but she's coming tmr as well to continue sharing her uni life in Canada with us...

So happy to see her again...if possible will take a photo with her...^^"

And yea...tmr is ice-cream day!!!YAY!!!

My Business Leadership lecturer Mr. DeLottinville are going to treat those who pass up the ISU on the due date with a Mc-D ice-cream...Yippie...

And im the one who pass up the ISU on the due date!!so happy!!

I know for u guys is ntg but for me is a reward...

Some say cheh...RM1 oni mah...but think another way...

He gotta treat so many student...very kind and good d lo...

Wat else u wan??so greedy zomok??

He knows how hard we're working on the ISU...

Wat a good motivation...hehehehe...tq Mr. D...love u...*hearts*

And he's so kind...rmb last time...forgot which day d...

Got a pop quiz...he rewards the student who got the highest marks with RM10!!!

Im so regret!!he shud told us we'll get a reward if we got the highest mark!!

Coz my marks are quite high too!!!argh!!!juz differ those few marks i can get the RM10 d!!!

Den my lunch will be free!!!aih...nvm la...now got ice-cream oso not bad...hehe...

K la..can't think of anythg to blog now...tats all for today...

Ciao ~ ~






SUNSILK

SUNSILK

SUNSILK

SUNSILK






0 comments: