Friday, November 13, 2009

...Freaky Friday...

Yay...have our free ice-cream today...
Im cacat in this pic..
From the left...
Me Christy Ananda Jesseline
Before going to Mc-D...
Show u guys this pic...

Ignore the others car...
3 in a row!!M'sia Boleh!!!XD...hahahahaha!!!
After lunch and ice-cream, went to Pyramid with ah Sun...
Actually din plan to go, but i suggest coz Friday leh man...
And my major group member ffk me...so i juz go lo...

Traffic jam after finish shopping in Pyramid...Phew~

Our home juz few kilometers away but gotta wait till so long oni can reach home...duh...KL....

Now wanna share story with u guys...

Spot this huge bear in Pair World...
RM500++...phew~ its so cute la...and so huge!!!
After tat...went to Kitschen...
Plan to buy formal shirt, manatau go buy others clothe...

The white long shirt i own it...

The one i bought is the jeans pieces of clothe...

I duno wat is tat kind of clothe called?

Well..it cost me RM79.90...worth??

Ah Sun oso bought a dress...XD

Then...we went to take a break in Tutti-Frutti...

New opening yogurt ice-cream shop in Pyramid...

Recommended!!the ice-cream thr very nice...

U can choose ur favorite flavor of ice-cream and topping...

Thr are small, medium and large size...

U choose it and top it and weight it den pay it...

Coz it calculate the price by weighting the weight of the ice-cream...

10gram cost RM0.53...

But the price are quite expensive...

Here is it...

My ice-cream...

Top with chocolate, banana, conflakes, longan, gummy bear, candy...

Ah Sun's ice-cream...

Top with raisin, longan, conflakes and others i duno wat is tat...XD

Both of ours ice-cream...eat till halfway...
Oh ya..we choose small size...

Den finish!!eat till so clean...XD

Feel full after finish it...

Then go and walk around again...

Went to Marks and Spencer...

Now oni i realize inside got sell so many stuff...

Bras, chocolate, junk food, spaghetti, clothes, dress, skin care stuff and etc.

According to ah Sun, the bra thr are nice to wear...

And wat size oso got...

See this...

Even bigger than my face...or shud i say bigger than my head?

Then went to Topshop...

Spot a purse...RM113...@@

I like so much!!but currently can't spent too much money...

Tat devil Yen Yee keep convincing me to buy it thru sms...

While ah Sun stand beside me and keep saying buy la buy la...

=.=""

Ask for new one...but no new one...*sigh*...

FYI...it is hard to find a purse tat suitable for girls...

Here is the purse...it looks cute in real...

Front:

Inside:
Back:
There's a space for coins...
I WANT IT!!!!

Can keep money, cards, photo, and most important is coins!!
Meet all my needs...aih...
I wanna buy so many stuff eh...*sob*
N juz now walk till half receive Sue's msg...
She said she wanna buy more Rubi shoes...LOL
I told her i got no money d coz bought the dress d...
Wan buy den bank in money to me la...XD
But then she din reply my msg...= ="""

Well...tats all for today...
Waiting hubby to finish his work and dine 2geta...
Ciao ~
SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


0 comments: