Sunday, November 1, 2009

...Something Not Important...

Wake up at 1.30pm...
Plan to do my ISU that i gotta pass up on Tuesday nxt week...
But i failed...wake up n do ntg...
My God...plz help me to get motivate n do my ISU!!
Tuesday gotta pass up my ISU and got a IB test...
If i dun do my ISU now, i can't study my IB test on Monday!!
ISH!!gotta plan my time properly now!!
Or maybe i can stay up very late tonite...
Coz yesterday i oso kinda insomnia...
NO WAY!!I GOTTA FINISH MY ISU TODAY!!!
And until now only i finish my so call "breakfast"...
I feel like i keep losing weight...
Or i think too much...
Slept at 5am yesterday nite...
Suppose to say this morning i think...
Coz thr are ppl making noise outside...
Keep fucking fucking bullshit bullshit outside...
N keep in in out out...keep slaming the door...WTF
4am in the morning do such stupid thing!!
I duno wat happen but i juz stand beside my room window n stare at them swearing n chit-chatting outside...
Den they slowly keep their volume down and leave...
Maybe they think im ghost...watever...as long as they fuck off...
And the China girl go bak to China yesterday nite...which means this early morning...
Well, thank God she leave when i want to be alone...
She leave at the correct time...

And i found this guy when im trying to google Eric Bana...
He is Orlando Bloom...
Gosh!!He looks sexy...
I duno who he is but he juz look sexy...
Don't u think so?
I like her side face...

And here comes Eric Bana...
He attracted me in The Time Traveler's Wife...
I think he is man plus sexy...
I like him...
I think he's more man with beard...
He's an Australian and he born in Melbourne...
Wondering Yen Yee can get a chance to meet him?
Well...i know he's a middle age man...
But i juz like him...


I think i will fall in love with my blog when i want to be alone...
Becoz i can talk watever i wan here...
Nobody will care...
Nobody will kacau...
How good is that?
I love my blog...XD



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: