Friday, September 5, 2008

...Sad...

You won't know how was the feeling is?
I'm really sad when I know my grade..
How is it impossible that your grade will lower than the person who always borrow homework with you?Is it possible?I don't know & I don't even want to know about it..
Why bad things always happen on me?
I fail my data with 1 mark..

I can get into level 3, but just because of 1 mark, I stay in level 2 with my English subject..WHY?WHY?WHY!!!!!I'm very frustrating with that & why her marks will higher than me?Can somebody tell me?
Nobody will know how hard I work with my English subject..but why?No matter how hardworking I am, I can't even get into level 3!
Everyone is so nervous when they know the lecturer is going to give us back our grade..
But I don't even feel any nervous with that because I am so confident with my garde & I know that I will get a level 3 grade..
And..who knows?I have defeated by my grade..with a second..in just a second, my mood become down & down & down when I see my grade..
I am so disappointed with it..I keep asking myself, is it worth for me to be so hardworking?I can't get anything that I want even though I paying so much on it..
Is it real with the sentence 'what you paid is what you get'?
I don't think so, because I am paying so much in my English but look what I've got?Just a level 2 grade..
Whatever..my friends here all are clever than me..so I've got nothing to do with 'hardworking'..
But there is still one more thing that keep me to be hardworking..that is my account subject..my lecturer told me that my marks is getting improve so far..& i am so happy to hear that..this mean i din't waste anything with my hardworking on my account subject..I'll keep going on that..tq Ms Valberg..
I hope I can do better in my another 2 subjects & improve my data marks with my next project & test mark..hope i can do so..because i am so scare that i will disappointed my parent who is paying so much for me to study in this college..T.T..

0 comments: