Friday, August 7, 2009

...123456789...

Received mail n sms fr my frens...
N said tat thr is smthg special will happens in today [07/08/09]...
Which is 123456789 will happen...
Oni will happen once in ur lifetime...
At 12.34am/pm 56second on 07/08/09...
Get wat i mean now?
So, i'll juz wait until this time pass...
Coz one in a lifetime oni wor...
Why not pass tis time with someone special...
But too bad ~
I can't spend tis special time with my hubby...
Altho he's not far from me...
But we still can't get to spend the time 2geta...
Well...at least he called me juz now...
Now is the time d i think...
Oh ya...
Rmb the wedding i mention b4?
Wanna take a look at the pichas?
Go to the link below:
My sister's facebook...
Dun get scare when u see me...
Coz i really damn ugly...
Din ready at all...
Den attend the wedding in a rush...
N today's Business Leadership test...
Going quite well...
24 questions got 4 or 5 of them duno how to do...
Not sure about the answer...
So, bless me i can shoot the correct answer n write the correct thgs...
Okay...
Gtg now...
Ciao ~

0 comments: