Monday, August 24, 2009

...I Love You, Beth Cooper...

See any different from my legs??
Cannot??
Ok den ~~
I tell u...
I strained my ankle n its swollen now...
...PAIN PAIN...

Like elephant legs now...*sigh*

Juz pray tat i can still walk to school...
Wanna know how this happened??
Ok...im hapi to tell u guys...
See wats my title??
Yeap...I Love You, Beth Cooper...
I watched it with my hubby last Saturday nite...
Act we wanna watch The Proposal...
But it's d full...
So we hav no choice...
N it's a midnite show...
After finish the show...
All the shop in 1U hav d closed...
N my hubby start worrying tat we cannot go out from the mall...
I cannot blame him coz when the 1st time i met this kind of scenario...
I act like him too...=.=""
Coz the escalator tat we used to go down doesn't work...
It used to moves downward but it moves backward...
And this causes us cannot use the escalator n gotta find another way out...
So i suggest go out by the lift in the car park...
On the way we find the lift...
Things started to went wrong...
My hubby kinda angry n annoying tat we cannot find the way out...
I keep confronting him tat we can go out one okay...
But he juz cannot control his temper n he's hiccuping tat time...
It's funny to see him hiccup coz thr is sound when he's hiccuping...
Juz like i do...
Den i keep laughing...
But...
He doesn't feel funny at all n this ruin my funny moment...
Den he kinda scolding me...
N said tat i duno the way out still wanna act like i know how to go out...
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do know the way out ok!!!
Do u know u'll be better than me to find the way out from 1U???
I juz cannot find the lift in the carpark!!!
After found it i sure can find the way out...
I get scolding of coz i will get angry too...
Coz he don't trust me!!!
Den i walked very fast...
Din wait him at all...
And we do find the lift...
Den we go down to the mall...
The mall is empty...
But there are still some workers there to fix smthg...
N the escalator has been turned off...
So we gotta walk all the way down...
My hubby keep calling me behind...
But i juz keep walking in front without bother him...
He juz raise up my temper!!!
I keep walking faster n faster...
When i walk down from the escalator...
I din noticed tat thr is a lil gap btw the step n i step on the gap!!
For information...im wearing a pair of high heels at tat moment!!
OUCH!!!!i can even hear a "crack" sound when i strained my ankle...
Den this is how i get my elephant leg...
It's rare to see me wear high heels...
Den why am i wear it tat nite??
Coz i "ki hiao"...
N feel like wanna wear it...
So i juz wear it...
So...
Who to blame??
No one but me...
Or mayb the escalator...
My hubby do feel worry at tat moment...
But i still on my temper...
N i ask him to take my heels...
Den i walked with bare foot...
So i juz walk away like very "yeng" like tat n din bother him...
Yea...Im stubborn...I know...
He keep asking me izzit pain?izzit pain?
But i juz keep quite...n keep walking...
[ Of coz its pain...T.T ]
N we argue in the car on the way we go bak home...
He asked me a stupid question why i dun wanna wear my shoes?
WAH LAO!!!
I strain my ankle do u think i can still wear the heels n walk to our car!!??
He said its funny when i walk like tat with bare foot...
I said so what!!!i dun mind so do you??
My frenz dun even laugh on me when i walk with bare foot in The Curve after clubbing!!
I still dun wanna put down my face n talk with him after reach home...
I juz open the door n walked into my room...
N we argue again...=.="
This is sucks n it made me cry...
He pull me hardly when im trying to reject...
N...finally...
I cried under his hugging...swt rite...
OK OK!! I know im stubborn....
Den he asked me whether i got any oil so that he can urut my ankle...
But i dun hav any...
Then we head to 711 to get a pack of medicated plaster...
N KK to get a bottle of Zheng Gu Shui...
We come bak home again n he help me urut my ankle...
This is the 2nd time i strain my ankle...
The 1st time is when im playing basketball...
But this time is better than last time...
Coz not tat serious compare with last time...
Hope tat it can recover ASAP...
Coz i gotta walk to school ~~
*sigh*
Oh ya!!
I Love You, Beth Cooper is not tat nice...
Funny at the beginning...
Lame at the end...
N i really wanna watch The Proposal...
Duno when oni i can watch it...
Anyone wanna join me???
SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: