Friday, August 28, 2009

...Pub+ing With My Sister...

Well...
After all of tat...
Im planning to go to clubbing again...
Coz today is ladies' night...
It's free entry for girls, ladies & women!!!
N tmr got no more sch...IT'S HOLIDAYS!!!
But my plan has been canceled...
Bcoz of Michael...
He dun wanna go...
So we cannot go oso liao lo...
Coz he's the oni guy in our gang...XD
Den plan to go n play basketball with Winnie in sch...
Too bad...rainy day...
N my ankle haven't fully recover...
But i juz plan to go n shoot ball...
Watever...this plan is canceled as well...
So we girls juz go bak to our own hse seperately...
Juz when i tot today will b another boring day...
My sis call me for dinner...
Well...i accept it n we hav our dinner in KFC...
Den her BF calling...
Ask her whether wanna go n hav a drink?
She's inviting me as well...
I was like...WOW??!
I can go wit u as well??
She said can if i wan to...
Den of coz i wan!!!
After taking my sis car bak to hostel...
They come n fetch me to TTDI Plaza..
This is the 1st time i go this place...
Thr are hell lots of pub in thr...
So we hav a bottle of red wine in duno wat wat Modesto TAO pub...
My sis said it a famous pub LAST TIME ~~ ~~
My sis's BF teach me the way on how to drink wine...
N i got a few cup of wine thr...
I think my sis juz wanna teach me how to drink...
Coz my whole family know how to drink except me...
Red wine is ok for me but not beer!!
I really hate beer!!
Coz it's bitter!!!EW ~~ ~~
And this is wat i drink thr...

This wine taste good...

I duno wats the wine name??

After i hav some...

I feel like im eating wasabi...

It makes me feel hot n sweat...

Well...my sis asked whether im drunk?

Nope...Im not...seriously...

Maybe i got my family gene...XD

Feel suprise to go to pub with my sis...

Well..after tat...

I told my sis about my clubbing stuff...

I told her tat i go to club b4...

But she din scold me either but ask me to b more careful...

I feel shock actaully...

OK OK...

Im done with my blog...

Time to sleep...

I can wake up anytime i wan tmr!!!

WOW!!!GOOD NITE!!!CIAO ~~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: