Saturday, August 1, 2009

...I Got My New Lappie...

This is how i look like after recover from my sickness...
I oso duno wats wrong wit my stomach??
Always burp n feel like vomit this whole day...
Mayb is bcoz i skip my breakfast bah...
N oways feel dizzy...
How to stop those feelings???
I want my body back!!
Haigh...

N i got my new lappie from PC fair...Even i oso feel suprise when i bought this laptop...
Coz I din expect tat i can buy tis...

Pink colour is the one i buy...

Act wanna buy the newest version of HP...But end up wit this...

Thanks to my sister's BF coz he keep promote sony in front of my sis...XD

N its really good oso la...

Coz the total of the free stuff cost almost RM350 d...

This is the free stuff when i buy the laptop...




I din feel extremely happy when i bought this laptop...
I oso duno why?
Mayb is bcoz too expensive d bah...
RM3999...
Erm...half of it is my saving eh...
I got pay for it oso de eh...
But nvm la...
Buy a good one den nxt time dun hav to buy le...

0 comments: