Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...This ==> Gotta be a LOOONG post...

Yeah...
This gonna be a long long post...
I heard my sis said tat after ChiChi's death...
Her spirit gone bak to our hse few days later...
Coz my mom told my sis that she smells a very smelly smell...
A very heavy dog smell...
Even my neighbour oso can smell tat...
So, my mom told my sis tat ChiChi gone bak home after she's died...
And last Saturday, i went Tesco in Shah Alam which near my sis new hse...
Coz my sis gotta meet somebody thr to sign the contract...
While waiting for my sis to sign the contract...
I walk into a pet shop n found out these cute dog...

Miniature

Beagle

There also got Chiwawa...
But i din put its photo here...4got liao...XD
Den after my sis settle her contract thingy...
She comes to the pet shop n find me...
Den she said wanna buy another one for mama onot?
Coz mother's day oso din present mama anythg...
But mama said she scare d...
Coz later cannot bear the sadness...
Then after that...
My sis n her BF bring me to eat dim sum as our breakfast...
After dim sum, we go to electrical shop...
We shop for fan, refrigerator & light...
It's a good experience for me to shop electrical stuff with them...
Coz im goin to stay in their new hse as well...
So i oso got a chance to make the decision which light to use in their new hse...
The gate light, dining room light n the stair light is i chose one eh...
Hahahahahaha....N i think those lights are awesome!!!
Then....
We go to Ikea for toilet light...
We gotta find one long one coz the toilet ceiling is very high...
So the wire of the light gotta b long enuff to hang so tat the toilet got enuff light...
At the same time, we oso got look for some bed n cupboard...
My sis is not goin to sponsor me the bed n cupboard...
N she ask papa to sponsor me...
N i did find some nice decoration...
Like these..................
The bed tat im plan to put in my bedroom...
Its so convenience...
Can u see there is another bed under the upper one?

And this is how i wan my cupboard look like...
Easy, simply, convenience and cheap...
If i cant get the bed, i hope tat i can get this set of cupboard...
Seriously, the total amount of these not more than RM600 i guess...


After finished shop in Ikea...
I went bak to my sis' BF hse...
Waitin them took their bathe n prepare...
N since they've promised me to bring me to Gombak for the famous burger thr...
Den they finally accomplish their promise last Saturday...
N here is the burger....
So damn big...
I oso duno how to eat...
Inside some more got pineapple n cheese.....
Yummy ~~




And Sunday is a tired n boring day...
Coz i go to my hubby's cousin workshop to help them up as a accountant...
Work from 11.30am till 7.30pm NON STOP!!
Facing the pc WHOLE DAY...
My eyes damn tired eh...


N yesterday i've joined a competition...
SUNSILK competition...
If i mention SUNSILK in my blog...
I might win a chance to Paris...
Wahahahah...
Juz try my luck la...
Den start from now...
I gotta mention SUNSILK in my every post le eh...


OK la...
Gonna go bak soon...
At Old Taste now...
Coz my hostel de WiFi got problem d...
I cannot access to the internet...
Act i wanna blog yesterday...
But the internet really piss me off...
So today come to Old Taste n blog here...
Paiseh...
My english sucks...
I din check for grammar....
No time ah...
OK la...
OH YA!!!
I've done my video project...
One word: good job!!
I slept at almost 7am in the morning...
Phew ~~
Im going to post my video to Youtube...
Wait i finish edit smthg den i'll post it...XD
Going to be famous...XD
Ciao ~~

[ ps: SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK ] XD






0 comments: