Monday, August 3, 2009

...Nothing Special...

Today is Monday...
Know wat it means in Chinese?
Monday = 闷day
This is how i describe my every Monday...
Erm...ntg much special...
Assignment, assignment and assignment...
N i used to live my life with "alone" now...
Coz Evelyn is moving out from the hostel...
N Im now living alone, go to sch alone, bak to hostel alone, eat alone, sleep alone, etc...
Can't get rid of this kind of life, so why not juz live it?
OH YA!!
I think I din mention about Evelyn...
She's already moved out...
She's not my roomate anymore...
Im now currently live with "alone"...
Actually its not tat bad with living alone...
Juz no more frenz in this hostel...
N wat i do is juz stay in my room all the time...
Juz hope tat i wont exceed my electrical bill...
One thg is for MY FRENZ!!!
Guess wat, if u guys plan to come here n find me...
U can take this chance n stay overnite in my room...
Coz no one is moving in currently...
So, SEIZE THE CHANCE BABY!!
But juz now Uncle called me n asked me whether wanna live wit a China girl who's currently living alone at the other block...
Im hesitating coz she's a girl from China...
I told my sis about tis, n she's not agree tat i live with a China girl...
N i oso dunwan live together with her...
Coz of TRUSTWORTHY...
U noe lo...
My stuff all juz simply put on my shelf n table...
Even i keep my money in my drawer...
How if i lose anythg?
I oso scare how if she kills me in the night when im sleeping?XD
How if she brings guys n having sex scandal with them in my room?
Erm...How to say?
我只是在她还没搬进来前做个最坏的预测...XD
How bout u guys?
Any comments if i live with a China girl?
N my Hubby is now working in Subang with his cousin...
But he's not living together with me [ hope so ]...
N last week i bring him stay overnite in my room...XD
N nobody find out!!hahaha...
N we hung out 2geta n go for a movie call The Land of The Lost...
Not bad...give it a 2 stars...
N the place he's living is not far from the place im living...
Drive about 20mins den i can reach his place...
Now we can meet each other once a week or two...
Unlike the past...
Oni can met each other once in a month...phew~
OK~
I think tat much i wanna tell...
Back to work baby!
Ciao~

0 comments: