Friday, August 7, 2009

...~ Chi Chi ~...T_T...

I heard a bad news juz now...T.T
My sister told me tat Chi Chi has died yesterday...T.T
She accidently bang by my mom when my mom's trying to reverse the car...T.T
I miss her...T.T
She's still a virgin...T.T
Aih...T.T
Mayb i shoudn't be sad...T.T
Coz she's really old d...T.T
I heard my sis said tat my mom feel so so guilty n call me to not ask my mom about Chi Chi's death...T.T
My mom said b4 the accident tat make Chi Chi dies,
She walked very slow...T.T
Like old ppl walking...T.T
N my mom said Chi Chi can't even hear my mom called her...T.T

I think we've d kept her for 10++ years d...T.T
Means she's d 70++ yrs old...T.T
[ dog's 1 yrs old = human 7 yrs old ]
Chi Chi ~
I can't even see you for the last time...T.T
Why?Why?Why?T.T
B4 Chi Chi, my boxer BoBo is oso like tat...T.T
I cant meet her 4 the last time when she's died...T.T
Coz tat time i got olahraga training in sch...
I can still rmb tat time im oni 11 or 12 yrs old...T.T
Now is Chi Chi...T.T
She died in my Teluk Intan house...T.T
My sis got no time to raise her so she put her to our hse...T.T
Altho she's not my dog but my sister's dog...T.T
I still feel very sad...T.T
My frens around me got new dogs...T.T
But my sis dog a.k.a my dog juz died yesterday...T.T
N guess wat im doing yesterday after sch?
I go play with the dog tat kept by 2 Vietnam guys who's living upstairs...
Their dog's name is Humb...
I can said tat u can hardly see me go n find Humb...
Coz everytime is he came down...
I din go up...
But yesterday i saw his owner upstairs n ask him to bring me Humb...
I think i showed him to u all b4 in my blog...
Here is he...
He's so cute...



N b4 my sis come n find me n tell me about the bad news...
Im staying upstairs n watchin tv...
N i saw poddle....
Two of the girls own it...
But i duno wats his name...
Juz noe that it's male...
He feels so exited when he saw me m keep biting me...

Will capture some of his photo when i get to see him again...

N the weird thg is,

When i wanna see the dogs

They din show up...

But they show up when i din expect to see them...

N smthg happened the 1st time...

Which is Humb run out fr the building...

He run out twice tat day...

Me n his owner find him every whr outside yesterday...

N i even chase Humb when he's escaping...

Juz feel weird...
One of the girls ask me do i own any dogs?
N i replied ya!!i got a Chiwawa in my hometown...
But after my sis come n fetch me n tell me about Chi Chi's death...
I was like huh....?
Wat did u say?

I juz told the girl i got a Chiwawa,
But u tell me she's died already...?T.T
I really feel very very very sad...
I wanna cry tat time but my sis was thr so i cant...
Feel so depress...T.T


N my test...
I feel disappointed...
Mayb my expectation was too high d...
Izzit 80% out of 100% very high?
I got 80% oni for my test...T.T
I feel so disappointed...

Haigh ~
I shouldn't put so much expectation on it at 1st...
I shud understand tat the higher i expect, the more i'll feel disappointed...
N honestly, the test is very easy...
I shouldn't get this sucks results...
80% is low for this test...
I tot i'll score high marks in MCQ...
N i dun hav much confident in Short Answer Question...
Who knows the results is opposite one...
I got high marks in the Short Answer Question...
Oni lost 2 points in tat...
But i oni get 12 out of 20 of the MCQ...*sigh*
Not in mood 2day...
T.T

0 comments: