Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...Random...

Tis afternoon went to a pet shop n looking for some doggies...
Actually i saw this Chiwawa on last Sunday...
But today i heard ah Sun said tat her parents are looking for dogs...
So i suggest to visit this pet shop again...
ah Sun wan Chiwawa but her brother wan Golden Retriever...
I juz post this Chiwawa photo coz he's really cute...
He looks like juz wake up in the morning all the time..XD
So so so cute...
And he's shivering...Aw ~~
Hope that ah Sun can buy him...
Den i got chances to play with him again...
After the Chiwawa...
We went to Pyramid coz ah Sun plan to buy some present for her besties...
After buying her stuff...
We head to Nichii coz Evelyn said tat she wan to buy a belt...
Den ah Sun n me take some clothes n try them in the fitting room...

Is this nice??
But Evelyn's expression told me tat it's not...XD
I plan to buy it but its very expensive...
So juz 4get about it...

Different design..

Start acting...XD
Ah Sun: oh Veeiean, u're so strong yesterday nite!!
Veeiean: of coz!!im proud to hear tat!!XD XD
Evelyn: AH HAH!!gotcha!!!im going to call the police
wahahahahaha...i ki siao d...XD

Den after we exchange the clothes...

Ah Sun: haha!!U're my women now...
Veeiean: I love ur money, dump ur wife n marry me!!
Evelyn: *this 2 siao zha boh really ki siao d...speechless*=.=""

Hahahaha..

I edit the script myself one eh...

Not bad rite??XD

Wahahaha!!

OH YA!!!

Finally i get to watch THE PROPOSAL on this wednesday!!!

Coz ah Sun n Evelyn plan to watch UP this wednesday...

But i've d watched it...

So i suggest tat how about i go watch The Proposal myself...

Den u girls go n enjoy ur UP...

But they kinda refuse coz im watchin The Proposal alone...

Its ok for me to watch tat alone coz i dun mind...

So i persist to watch The Proposal alone...

But ah Sun told me tat it will be perfect to watch wit ur hubby...

But he's not with me...

So wat i can do is watch it alone...

As long as im with the popcorn n ice lemon tea...

And a piece of tissue as well...XD

Hope tat there will be nobody sitting beside me so tat i fully enjoy the movie...

N i gotta Business Leadership Quiz this Thursday...

Some more wanna watch movie on Wednesday...

Geng leh me??

*finger cross*

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: