Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...Yippie...

Yippie ~~
I'm having only one hour class tmr!!!!
WoooHooo ~~
Because of the charity day...
hahahahahaha...
But i have to wake up at 8.00am...
Erm...and im still facing the laptop...
I'm outside my room now...
N GeoGeo is chatting with me now...
Im going to sleep la...
And Im having my IB test on Thursday...
Plan to study today...
But i just jot down some key terms...
So tat i can remember some...
But i don't think i got remember some important one...
Easy one i can remember la...
But some harder one like Intellectual Capital i still dun very understand...
And i think im goin to capture the video for my IB...
Have no time d...
And tmr is charity day...
Going to play in the charity day leh...
Aih...
Gotta upload some pichas tmr...
Ok la...
3am d leh...
Im going to sleep liao...
Tomorrow going to wake up at 8.00am eh...
Aih...
Ciao ~

0 comments: