Friday, August 14, 2009

...Stupid Me...

Am I kinda stupid?
Does anybody try to wait for meteor in the city?
Bcoz i know i can't get to see the meteor...
But i still keep waiting them to appear...
I know it's impossible to see them in the city...
But i still believe tat thr will be miracle...
Plus, thr is a road lamp stand still outside my window...
How am i goin to see then?
Obviously...i can't get to see any altho i keep waitin for so long...
But duno whether is my illusion or wat?
I realize smthg tat flying fast thru the sky?
Is tat meteor?
I oso duno?
How does meteor look like actually?
And i not oni see one...
But some of them...
N its not clear...
The light is very very shallow...
Aih...
Its illusion la i think...
Dun lie urself d la Veeiean...
U think too much d...
Go to the bed la...
And juz now when im waitin...
I look at the moon and start crying again...
Think of my parents...
Think of why its so unfair...
Think of many thgs...
Many thgs appear in my brain in a sudden...
Think of why we can't stay with the ppl tat we love...
Juz feel like every thing is changing...
I'm afraid of growing up...
I wish the time could stop...
Every week i've been waitin for weekend...
But when its Sunday...
I told myself weekend is going to reach again...
Time is speeding...
Im such a loser...
Im so so emo now...
*sigh* T.T

0 comments: