Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...The Proposal...

FINALLY...
I got to see The Proposal b4 tomorrow...
Coz ah Sun, Evelyn & me are not free tmr...
So we decided to watch the movie today...
Erm...
How to say??
Quite funny movie...
Rank it as a 4 stars movie...
N it does make me cry...
But i juz watched it with a cup of sweet corn...
Coz i've d forgot tat i strained my ankle n cannot drink cold drinks...
So i giv up popcorn as well n replace it wit sweet corn...
To save up cost as well...XD


Today...

3 of us ki siao d...

Play in my room like siao zha boh...

N 3 of us wear the same design of clothes but wit different colours...

Which is blue, red & green...

Suppose there is another white colour...

But she has d gone to Australia...aih...

When we're ki siao+ing...

We connected our webcam to Australia n show Yen Yee how fun was it...XD

Den around 6pm...

We went to Pyramid n enjoy our dinner at Porridge Time...

After tat we go to the cinema n watch our movie...

And now d reached home n done my homework...

Tats all for today...

Tmr not going anywhr...

Will stay at home n sleep n study for my Thursday BL quiz...

*finger cross*

N to let my ankle take a rest as well...XD

*recovering*

Ciao ~~

OH YA!!B4 i ciao...

Wanna told u guys tat i collect another pendrive in The Web AGAIN!!

1st one is Kingston 2GB...I keep it myself but i lost it again at the end...

2nd one is Kingston 4GB...I take it n return to the counter there...

Coz i saw the file inside, n he/she is taking ICPU as well...SO...XD

3rd one, which is current one...Kingston 8GB!!!!

And guess which programme he is studying??

NO NO NO!!

U guys are all wrong...

This guy is from INTI COLLEGE!!!!

WTF!?!?!How does he get into our sch??

Inside got those crap stuff...

So i juz take it la!!pilferer who came into Taylor from INTI!!!

NOW...u get ur punishment heh...XD

OK OK...tats all for today...really ciao now...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: