Friday, August 21, 2009

...UP...

Watched "UP" last thursday!!
I like it so so much!!!
That little boy so damn cute n funny!!!!
OH ~~
I juz can't bear the little boy inside the cartoon...
Very nice...u guys shud watch it ASAP...
N guess wat usually happened in the cinema...
I cried again...yea...=.="



Went to PapaRich AGAIN with ah Sun last Wednesday...
And with Evelyn last last duno which day...XD
Did i mention about PapaRich?
There is another branch of PapaRich opened nearby our college...
It bcame another station for us to go during our break time...
I lazy type...
Juz let the pictures talk...
Ignore my ugly face...
We juz can't wait to eat the food!!!
N this is the 2nd time I visit...
And this is the 3rd time i visit...
With ah Sun...

I know i look fierce...

Ah Sun's soup kuey tiao...

My dry kuey tiao...

My roti bakar susu...

I din take any pic when the 1st time i visit PapaRich in SS15...

Coz we juz know how to eat but 4got how to capture the picture...

N overall, the food in the new branch of PapaRich in SS15 is quite nice...

Visit there whenever u free...

N dun 4get to find me as well...XD

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

wakakaka...i'll not forget to type SUNSILK in my blog...XD

0 comments: