Sunday, August 9, 2009

...My Weekend...

OK...
Lets begin with my not boring but not exited weekend...


Friday Night...
Used to be an exited day for everyone...
But i din go out wit my friends instead of going out with my hubby...
Coz ah Sun go to Genting with her best friend who juz come bak from Taiwan...
And Evelyn stay in Puchong now n din come here liao...
So, wat i can do is go n take car with my sis n go out with my hubby...
We go for dinner in Kota Damansara...
But thr more like Kampung Damansara...
Coz i think thr is still not fully develop yet...
So quite quiet thr...
We go to a restaurant...
And order some dishes n eat wit rice...
Heh koh bak, Fun shu yip & Kiong chong gai...
Act we wanna go to Sg. Buloh for dinner...
But we duno how to go thr?
After finish our dinner...
I send my hubby bak to his cousin hse n go bak to my hostel...


Saturday...
After a boring afternoon...
I finally can get to see my hubby again...
I wake up at 3.30pm in the afternoon...
After having my "breakfast" & surfing the net till 7.30pm...
I go to my hubby work place n take him bak to his cousin hse...
After his shower n dinner...
He accompany go for dinner behind Sunway Pyramid...
After my dinner...
We plan to go to Bukit Permai...
Which is 小云顶...
I've never been thr b4...
But heard ppl said tat thr is a romantic place for couple to go...
So i decided to try to go thr...
I call Michael n ask him how to go?
He ask me to call ah Sun...
Ah Sun said she duno how to tell me coz she juz been thr once n can oni recognize the landscape but not the road sign...she ask me to call Evelyn...
Den i call Evelyn but she duno how to tell me as well n ask me to call ah Sun...
=__________="""

I decided to go thr myself but with Evelyn help on the phone...
And ask somebody tat we duno...
My hubby was like very annoying tat time and we almost argue in the car...=.="
Wat?i juz wanna try to go...
I tot its fun but my hubby din think so...=.="
N finally...
We cant reach there...
We know we are around thr d but we juz cant reach thr...
Evelyn told me tat its hard for ppl who duno how to go to reach thr...
Coz need to pass by a household area oni can reach one...
But we can go bak without lost...=.="
Actually its quite a fun experience for me but not my hubby...
He told me tat im wasting money on tol n petrol...=.="
Once a while, nvm la ok???!!!


And...today...Sunday...
Wake up at 12pm smthg...
N my brother come n take my pc away...
Den we wake up n prepare n i suggest to go to Little Penang for our "breakfast"...
Den we head to Mid Valley...
N i met someone tat i din expect to see...
Edmund...
The one who got the same Account class with me in my 1st sem...
He's the one always kacau me at the bak of the class...
N suprisingly he still can recognize me n wave his hand to me...
Den, we found whr is Little Penang locate in Mid Valley...
After eating, i go to the toilet...
N...smthg happened...
I found tat my aunty come n visit me...=.="
N i din bring any spare pad...=___=""
So, the oni thg tat i can use is tissues...
My aunty has d permeate thru my panty!!!!!
But luckily haven't permeate thru my jeans...
Den i quickly take my watch n go to Hush Puppies n ask for help...
Coz i duno wats wrong with my watch?
Duno whether it cannot works d or out of battery d?
Coz i still hav my warranty card...
So i go bak to Hush Puppies...
But the salesgirl told me tat i hav to go bak to the watch outlet to get my warranty...
Aih...but luckily the sales girl is kind enuff to giv me a phone number so tat i can call to the Hush Puppies centre to ask whr got watch outlet?

Den, we can do ntg in Mid Valley...
Den we come to hostel to take a nap...
My hubby was like a pig...=.="
But i oso hav no choice...
Who called me din bring any spare pad in my bag...
If not i can shop for a while in Mid Valley...
But b4 we're coming bak...
We go to the pet store n i saw many cute dogs...
And make me think of Chi Chi...

Aih...I think tats all for 2day la...
Later still hav to send my hubby bak to his cousin hse...
Den i'll be alone again...
He make me feel sleepy too...=.="
Act wanna go to CC n play SDO...
But he said he wanna sleep...=.="
Later i'll wake him up n call him to go CC with me...XD
He hav no choice...
If dun wanna go wit me...
Den u walk bak to ur cousin hse urself la...XD
Wahhahahahahaha...
Okay la...
Ciao ~


[ Grieve over Chi Chi's death ]

0 comments: