Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...Meteor Shower...

This is my sch charity day...
Can't even compare with last year one...
Coz last year one is really a good one...
Feel a bit regret din participate in last year charity day...
I think i did post last year charity day...
Can try n search it bak...XD
Compare with last year one...
This year is fewer ppl n fewer campaign...
So, last year charity day ROCK...


And i din participate in this year charity day as well...
Coz im doin my video project...


Heard tat thr will be a meteor shower 2nite...
I duno whether can see in Malaysia onot?
Coz the e-mail din clearly mention tat whr we can actually see the meteor shower?
And the time is not clearly stated as well...
The time stated thr is either 11pm or 5am in the midnight...
Watever...
I'll watch once at 11pm and another one at 5am...
So, im going to wake up in the midnight...
Miracle rite?
I'm willing to sacrifice my beauty sleep time n wake up for meteor shower...
So, whoever visit my blog can try n watch it if u're very free...
And now is time for me to start my revision...
IB test tmr...T.T
Good Luck for all of u who's trying to watch the meteor...
For me as well and for my test...XD
Ciao ~~

0 comments: