Saturday, August 29, 2009

...DUH ~~...

Wondering how many times i gotta feel emo in a month?
So damn fucking sienz...
Why?Why?Why?
My landlord uncle sms-ed me this morning...
Said tat thr will be a chinese student move into my room THIS SUNDAY!!!
Wat the hell???
This Sunday is tmr eh!!??!!
C*BA*!!!Why can't u told me earlier???
SHIT!!FUCKING ASS HOLE!!
ARGHHH!!!!
Say Goodbye to my small lil world...
No more enjoying my lonely life in my small room anymore...
Please Please Please....
Give me a roomate who can accept my wildness and ki siaoness...
If not i duno how to communicate with her for the rest of this year...
N im going bak to T.I. nxt Tuesday...
Who knows wat she'll do in my roon during the week tat im having my break...
Duh...
Can i still bring my hubby bak?
I dun think so...aih...
Eh!!Evelyn allowed me to do tat last time!!
So u shud do wat Evelyn did last time...
Aih...
Stop wishing tat much la Veeiean!!
I gotta keep bak my table fan...
24 hours turning on the air-con AGAIN!!
I tot i can still save another week of electricity when im not here in September...
Manatau a girl come...ruin my plan
Waste my money...
Aih...why there are so many thgs happened n they ruin my holidays!
I got 13 out of 16 correct in my Business Leadership quiz...
Haigh...I know tat i can't get all correct...
Luckily in din put much expectation on it...
When i know my mark...
Im going insane in my class...
My lecturer some more can laughing thr...=.=""
N ask me to calm down...
Coz it's oni a weigh of 2...Relaxxx...
But for me weigh of 2 is very very important weh...
Aih...however...
We hav a good talk in class though...
N yesterday...
I drove my sister's car to the Shell petrol station...
While i came out from the car...
A credit card sale person come to me n introduce his card to me...
N i was like lazy to bother him...
After nearly 3 mins he introduce the credit card...
I turn to him while im pumping the oil n give him a fake smile...
Den i told him tat sorry...im oni 18 n im still studying...=,="""
Although im 19...XD
N he was like...OH ~ very sorry...very sorry ah...
U still studying ah??
YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!IM STILL STUDYING!!!
Wat the hell?!?!am i look tat old??duh ~~
Well...i think i shud start to accept the fact tat im growing old...
Aih...sibeh blue today...duno wat to do...
My sis asked me to help her to clean up her new hse today...
But its d 11.30am....
She haven't told me wat time she's coming...
Or she tot tat im driving thr myself??
Reply my sms leh jie....duh ~~
Bet she's still sleeping like a pig...
This is the 1st time tat i feel so blank since i moved here...
Duno wats wrong wit me??
The internet line is damn smooth 2day...
But i duno wat to do with the smooth line...
So, juz blog lo...
Hope tat the line can keep smooth for the whole day...=.="
Or shud i say the whole life?
Aih...ntg much to talk about...
Plan to go to Sungai Wang tmr...
Looking for some boots...
Bet thr will be hell lots of ppl in the city tmr...
Count down for Merdeka...
Hope tat i can get one which is "peng" "leng" "jeng"...
Haigh...duno whr to hang out this holidays...sienz...
U guys will sure ask me why i wake up so early today?
Coz i used to wake up every evening during weekend...
I woke up at 5.00pm yesterday!!phew ~~
Im sendin my hubby bak to work in his cousin car shop this morning...
He stayed overnite here yesterday...
Act he plans to drive bak himself...
N plan to drive bak to my hostel n stay overnite until the day i go bak home to T.I...
But too bad he can't bcoz of the new roomate...
So i gotta send him to work this morning...
SHIT!!I hate this feeling...
I woke up at 5.30am this morning...
Feeling not good...
Feel like smthg bad is going to happen...
Manatau the landlord sent me a msg at 7.30am...
N told me tat thr is a chinese girl going to move into my room TOMORROW!!
!#%^%^@.$^#(!%$.^@*&^!!!!
My six sense is really accurate huh??=.=
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!I HATE THIS!!!!
I REALLY HATE THIS!!!!
Wat to do to decompression??
I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!
T.T
FYI: IM GOING BAK TO T.I. NEXT TUESDAY AFTER MERDEKA WHICH IS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER
SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: